Sunday, October 01, 2006

Blazer Bash


Yeah, well Blazer Bash hasn't gone down yet. This is the last work week before the invasion of the full-sizes hits Moab town. I'm personally rolling out Tuesday morning and plan on showing up sometime Thursday. I will have very little 'Net access for the week that I'm gone, but when I come back, this will be the place to surf to get one man's perspective on the whole weekend.

I know it may not be as big of a deal as that little shindig around Easter with all of those freaks with Heeps, but rocking a full-size on the slickrock is the way to go. My fullsize is staying home cause I'm too lazy and too cheap to take the thing, but I'm hopping in with another member from CK5.com and a newly acquired Honda XR650R will be my wheels throughout the Utah countryside.

I'll be out riding with other guys who are trailering bikes to Moab, and if plausible, I may follow a run or two from the bike and for giggles, I may even take up a shotgun seat for some of the more serious four wheeling action going down that weekend. Just don't ask me to spot.

When I get back, I'll attempt to translate my notes into something halfway entertaining and post up some pictures of the action. For those that know me, I don't do this event coverage in an official capacity anymore. I hate writing under pressure, but those that have had the displeasure of reading my crap in the past should leave here entertained. Not only will I have some insightful stuff on the wheeling itself, but I'm sure some stuff from the roadtrip (cause anyone who's gone across the Navajo Reservation knows just how God awful boring that piece of pavement can be) that may or may not be humorous.

So with that being said, sit tight and wait for about a week and half (unless of course I happen to log on while on the road) and I'll be back and throw out some dirt and other blabberings......................................................





No comments: